Who doesn’t love a good chat? A conversation that breaks the typical pattern of “how are you?” or “what have you been up to?”. A conversation that leaves you feeling understood, curious, or inspired. Where you get a glimpse into the heart of an individual and offer a bit of that yourself.
These are the moments we feel encouraged and energized by the people we do life with and have the opportunity to turn strangers into friends. Next time you’re sitting across the table or couch from someone (maybe with a coffee or cocktail in hand) once the common catch up is through, pull one of these out of your back pocket and see where the conversion takes you.
- What has been occupying your headspace recently?
- What is challenging you right now?
- What has been encouraging you lately?
- Have you heard any good advice recently?
- What are you dreaming about or hoping for right now?
- What is something you are learning about yourself?
- What is taking up most of your time? Does that feel right?